Sunday, February 15, 2009

-.-

*yawn* Very tired...

Stayed at home to do project today. Erm.. I finished?
Err.. actly not. Still got one small part. Tml den go school do lar.. =X
Actly i prefer to go Yee Lin hse. Got dog to play with.. x3
Yan Shuang's or Gordon's hse also.. Since Olive is not meeting. so we dun have to wry abt the dog problem. LOL!

Met the girls in the evening.
But before that met Kenneth.
Coincidentally i talked to him on msn about Wen Long's present and he's making speghetti.
Trying out cuz Xiang Ni may ask him to help to cook during he 21st bdae. Haha..
Need to pass Xiang Ni's test first. lol. So he shun bian bring for me to try.
Haha.. he's so sweet to make sure it's hot before bringing to me. So he heat it up at Xiang Ni's place before meeting me. Got scolded by Xiang Ni cuz he made her need to wash the pot after heating. LOL. He's so nice to provide me with one bottle of Green Tea to go with too. lols.
Actly i seriously think most of our 4E2 guys are not bad leh..All quite gentlemen one. Too bad gfs around me mostly attached! lol.

Met the gers after eating at some park near the inter. lol. They decided not to go Bugis anymore cuz the twins are late again as usual. So they decided to go the Nihon Mura near the swimming pool.. They ordered like.. seriously a lot of food... I intended to have just a chawanmushi at first cuz i still have my remaining speghetti.. But i ate some here and there den end up like eating alot cuz they can't finish also. Damn. Joyce la. take take take onli.. =X den i'm like having 2 meals for dinner. damn! lol. But sorry Kenneth. I admit i threw away those remaining little speghetti. Not because it's not nice but too much to finish! and dun be discouraged, u can do better! My turn to cook for u next time but definitely not ur abalone, shark fin and bird nest! xD

We went for a stroll at the park after the heavy dinner. Saw this super duper cute doggie that looks like Teddy Bear!!! Den all of us go over and pet and play with the dog. Super cute lah! I wish i own one! x) We went to the Watermelon playground. Some of them want to recall their childhood. haha. stayed for a while. den we decided to go to the playground near Joyce's hse cuz all of us craving for adult-sized swings. But in the end realised that the playground there restructured.. No more swings le.. ):

It was 10 plus and Hazel got to go home and prepare for work. and the rest got to rest early for work tml as well. So we parted. Frankly speaking, of cuz i wished my boy to send me home. Lol. =x. But of cuz again, didn't want to trouble him too much and tire him. I admit i'm heavy. lol. and furthermore it's very humid today. So better not request too much. =D

I think i'm never so serious in a r/s like this one b4. Well, Joyce asked me one qn this afternoon. "Is he the one u think u will marry?" my ans is simple. "As long as i know i truly love him, yes."
Sometimes, seeing his msges just melt my heart. and he's the only one so far who is able to make me reread and reread his msges in my inbox and make me smile to myself. No one ever, except him.
And one thing i realise.. i wake up every morning first thing i think of is my boy and i miss him every now and then. Is this good or bad? i try not to sms him too much cuz I dun wan to be a possessive gf. =x I think i'm the one always suggesting on meet ups ever since we got tgt. Oh no! lols. Kk.. i shall 忍 and wait for him to ask me out instead? xD

No comments: