Sunday, February 15, 2009

V Day

Yesterday's V Day was great!

Initally wanted to had Thai Express but i think boy dun wanna eat Thai Food?
He had craving for Aston's Specialty. So we went to The Cathay.

We didn't had it in the end cuz of the long long queue..
There isn't many retaurants there.
We ended up in Nihon Mura.
Think this is the first time i had so little in there.
9 coloured plates and one plate of baby lobster mentai for 2 person. Lol.

Walk to Rochor tou hua after that. Had tou hua of cuz.
and then walked to esplanade.
Listened to life band there..
and then cabbed home.

Although everything seemed simple and i didn't receive my bigbig balloon (haha), but i really felt loved. I felt like i've eaten a big candy yst. I see a change in him. I'm happy, I'm touched. (:

Photobucket



This morning my sis's husband to be and his family came over to 过大礼.. It's just for a while.. Make me have to pack all my things neatly. It's gonna be messy again anyway. =P






No comments: