Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meow

A super tired day.

Shldnt have brought lappy to sch..
Made me carry it all the way till night.
Well, i ponned lecture half way. omg. guilty...
Didn't want to.. but.. Really can't go in my brain!
The prob doesnt lie in the lecturer Dan. But the Subject "Business Ethics".
Omg. Damn boring.
Four of us just went off during break time and took cab down to Orchard to shop.
Omg! Sry! Alright i got what im suppose to get.. and..
Suppose to meet the gers for dinner as Jorine is flying off tml morning..
But ended up most cldnt make it.. and so it was called off..
but i still met up XM and Joyce for dinner. and Jorine.. in the end cldnt make it to join us cuz she got to collect her eyemask all the way from Bukit Panjang at 7.30pm?
Sigh.. Tired. Shopping for hours with my Heavy textbooks in bag making my shoulder pain and heavy lappy on hand. I just really wish he was here.. and just nice his bicycle was sent for repair and of cuz i wun demand him to deliberately come and fetch me home cuz i know he's tired too.
Omg. Miss him so much alrdy. =/
I was worried at first if i can still love him the same.
but just 2 days.. i collected back all my feelings for him again.
O, what poison has he gave me? lol.

I love u baby! (:

No comments: