Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired

Super tired.. again.

Pulled myself out of bed 6.10am this morning when my alarm rang.
Baby was supposed to morning call me at 6am but i know i can't trust him with that and i set alarm at 6.10am myself. And he only called me at 6.35am! >.<

Lucky. If not i have to rush. which i dun like. =p

erms. Yep, lecture alone today without the noisy kakis. =X
It was quite alright, isn't that bad to sit alone.
At least i can concentrate better. =X
and ya, made new friends? lol.
K la.. Not really friend but know one more person i can say.
One sweet looking girl. She look like a HK actress.

Reached home at 2pm.
Wow, slept on the train for both journeys. to and fro.
I'm really tired! Tts y i blog and Fb before i really start work.
To prevent me from falling aslp..

Omg. It's 3.30pm now!
Assignments, here i come! =(

No comments: