Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whee

Heyee.. I think my passion for blogging is coming back.
Getting sian of FB. xD
I stopped play most games. inclu pet society.
So friends, stop asking me to send u gifts cuz i'm not making money anymore! xD
I will only go in every week to buy new items and perhaps some 500 mystery boxes. lol.

Tml lecture alone again! Nuuu.. !
My lec kakis can't acc me. cuz they gt smt on.. except Eileen. She's lazy. =XXX
Going for morning lec again tml cuz baby only working half day tml.
So can spend time with him. (:

I did my work today!
Ya really. (:
but incomplete.
Did SQ.. but still got another half to finish.
Time is more precious now and i guess i needa stop all those gamings! >.<

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.

(:

No comments: