Monday, February 09, 2009

Luv luv luv, what can i say?

So the signs about Dragon posted at VivoCity is true?
Everything's not good for Dragon babies this year except love life. xD
Yea, attached. (:
Doesn't know how to describe my feeling but hope it will go on smooth this time round.
Nervous perhaps because i don't really know if i can still love like how i used to be.
But still happy and will try my best. (:
Gers, after u know who is he, scold me if u want. I'm prepared for it. xD

Project meeting today.
Supposed to meet at 12pm but all late.. lol. sian.
Did shopping alone and spent on 2 Tees.
Met at NLB, no seats. So changed place to Mac.
Actly nothing much. lol.
Things that can be discussed through msn. xD
But nvm ah. xD
Just a short meeting.
After which Gordan sent us home?
No. Sent YL and YS to Cathay, drop me at Hougang and sent Olive home.
Omg. Olive asked if she can sit his shun feng che to sch n back home next time. xD
I dun mind if i have to take bus to Hougang to sit his car also. lol. xD

No comments: