Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yawn~

These are some pics taken on Sunday (prev entry)







slept only 4 hrs yesterday night. Just reached home and finished my rambly burger~

Wells, Monday was SQ project meeting at The Cathay starbucks. Once again, the meeting is like.. "might as well don't meet" kind.. LOL. But, at least we get to see people's work, whether they do it nicely or not. and ya, luckily we met. haha.. Meeting ended at around 2.45pm.. We went Daiso and shop for Vday present for each other. haha.. I suggested it.. Theme - Cheap (even items found in ur hse, but new) but most importantly funny.
I didn't shop for anything though. Cuz i got what i wanted to give at home. haha.. Went to baby's hse after that. Nua abit. and then dinner at KFC. Ganbatte to our 'savings plan'! haha.. =p
=================================================================
Yesterday was lecture in the afternoon. As usual, didn't listen to class.. Sigh* Not that i dun wanna listen.. but.. seriously dunno wad the teacher talking.. It's like a story telling session each time.. Those very chim stories.. can doze me off. I don't see much link to Business Ethics. Stayed back after lec (5pm) to do editing for SQ proj until 7pm.. Baby's hse after that.. He cooked speghetti set meal for me! So sweet~ ^^ Somemore is after his work he went home to prepare. I dun think i will be motivated to cook after a tired day at work. haha.. =p Thanks baby, ur effort is much appreciated! Muacks! (:





=================================================================
Went to morning lecture today. Baby forgot to morning call me this morning! =/ Was rushing all the way cuz cuz to print report and lec notes. sigh. no time to Nua.. no wonder so damn tired today. haha.. Can't really focus in lec but still can la.. Submitted project. Yay...
Went NP for lunch. Jap again. Had Unagi Don. Economic price. However, the rice was not very fantastic. Treat Eileen and Olive Waffle Town.. Actly i owed it to Eileen cuz i caused her to get scolded by her mum. Anyway, we exchanged the Vday present yesterday.. I gave Yan Shuang a "Jack-in-the-box" which i think i manage to give her a scare.. haha; Yee Ling a pack of condom in a Mint Mark & Co. Box and Olive a P'yo p'yo Pacifier.. haha.. and i received some sweets and pegs from Yan Shuang, Kinder chocolate from Olive and a Handicap plate from Yee Ling!!! She cursed me . =( Anyway, her mum found out the condom in her bag and called me. Was shocked at first. But YL mentioned before her mum wun scold. So i just answered truthfully. Haha.. Sry YL. ):
Nice.. Esp the Rum n Raisin flavour. YS didnt get to eat it cuz she was sick and didnt come to school today. She missed my treat.. haha.. Sry YS, u got no Kou Fu when we ate at Kou Fu.. xD
*Pictures of presents received to be uploaded next entry*
Ended proj early today.. actly not really but because we are simply too tired. Dun wanna think. We left sch at 4.30pm. YL got facial appointment at 6 plus at centrepoint and i gotta meet Ivy and Xiang Ni 6.45pm at Puma to help them get some stuff. so we need to waste time cuz if i go home also needa come out half an hr after i reach home.. so like.. the timing abit.. "no 3 no 4" .. =p Guess wad YL n me did? We took bus 52 from school all the way to JE inter, take train to Boon Lay and back again. Timing just nice for me! lols.
Actly shld be eating hm today. but baby called say eating with me. so i asked my mum not to cook. But last min he got to work. cannot eat with me anymore. Argh. sian diao.. got to buy dinner myself.. somemore bag damn heavy and im super deadbeat. =.= Nah, but i dun blame him la. No choice ma. Bought rambly burger from pasar marlam for dinner. Xiang Ni accompanied me walk home. We still dunno wad to get for WL's Bdae!

No comments: