Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V Day! =D

Happy Valentine's Day ppl! (:

Wow. It's 3.15am now liaos.
What have i accomplished?
1 paragraph additional to my proj.
Aww.. That sucks.
I only know i have to answer like 4 diff parts when i looked back at my question again.
It's actually 4 in 1. =.= So i actually only completed 1 part. Man!
I was thinking if i should include the rest of the articles as my first part answer or not.
if so, it will be damn long. =/

Tml's Valentine's Day.
Hope baby dun kenna activation again?
Today activate until so late(now) still haven go home..
Hope tml no need go back liaos..
Sad by the fact that i still got a lot to write for project.
Guess my mind will be still thinking of projs even if i get to celebrate V Day. ):
Perhaps even need to go home early cuz of projs.
Perhaps can't even join the gers if im not meeting baby.
SAD CASE.

Feeling sleepy and HUNGRY now.. *yawn*

Happy Valentine baby.
Love you and will do what i promised. (:

No comments: