Thursday, October 30, 2008

32 qns

Ok, i was somehow 'threatened' by Yee Ling that i should do this... er.. set of 32 qns.. Are they even qns? No.. some stupid stuff. yea, lol.
Here we go~

01. I've come to realize that my butt: is as smooth as my face cuz i eat chicken butt.
02. I've come to realize that when I talk: i loose all my Yi2 Tai4.
03. I've come to realize that if I love someone: I became the most foolish person in the world.
04. I've come to realize that I need: to service my lappy soon after exam cuz it's mad.
05. I've come to realize that I've lost: the figure that i used to possess.
06. I've come to realize that I hate it when: there are social loafer in my project group.
07. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: I run to the toilet on 5 mins interval.
08. I've come to realize that money: cannot buy health and happiness?
09. I've come to realize that my mother: does the same process while giving birth to 4 of us, but im the stupidest. WHY? o.O
10. I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: the most easy to bully person when i go out to the work place.
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: Guys who are tall, abit meaty and fair although they doesnt match my ideal guy .
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: Just now, i dunno what's wrong with me. Just felt stressed.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: inbox is gonna be full again although i just cleared 990+ msges few days ago.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I tend to try and slp back to get back those beautiful dreams.
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I tend to mass sms gd nite msges to random ppl but i wun get a single reply.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: If he want to date me over the phone, then he can have sex with me over the phone as well.
17. I've come to realize that babies: are the geatest creation by a man and a women.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on livejournal: i forgot my LJ acc.
19. I've come to realize that today I will: burn midnight oil cuz i spent the whole afternoon sleeping like a pig.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: Fall alslp after reading at most 1/2 the chap.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: what else but mugging pathetic-ly in the same old room, and probably wasabi tei for dinner.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to: Get the hell out of SIM asap(but not drop out).
23. I've come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: OLIVE! Cuz YL ask me to do, now it's ur turn. U better do. =P
24. I've come to realize relationships: are the most complex set of feelings in the world
25. I've come to realize love: is very very extraordinary~ haha. No la. Love is totally blind cuz we always end up loving someone so much but he/she is not the ideal one; the most powerful element that can bring people to the extreme.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend: doesnt last. They always drift off after they found themselves a gf.
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend:(not just 1, u peep noe who u are) are the sweetest people i've ever met in my life.
28. I've come to realize food: are the biggest cause of my tummy.
29. I've come to realize that when I'm a boyfriend: I will never use violence on my girl.
30. I've come to realize girls and boys: are hard to become life long buddies.
31. I've come to realize over the summer: it's summer everyday -.-.
32. I've come to realize heartbreak: is hard to cure even after 6 years.

No comments: