Sunday, October 05, 2008

Waraku!

Today is another relaxed day. I slept at 3plus am yesterday, thinking that i cld wake up late this morning. But mummy's voice always wake me in the early morning. so i woke up at 9am this morning. I wan more sleeepp de..~~ arite, nvm. Had the Chee cheong fan with prawn inside as BF today - my brunch. John came over at around 2pm for the installation of the genuine windows XP. Arigato Gozaimasu! (sry! i really know nth abt IT and no idea where my discs were placed although it's my comp. I'm just not an IT person. xD) Now my desktop has come alive once again. Wheee~ I no need to share my lappy with sisters le. whahahax. =P As a result, i owe him dinner in the evening. So, i claimed $20 each from my sisters and off we went to Waraku at MS. Lols!

I decided to try different thing this time round as i always have the Udon and Soba whenever i visit. We ordered a Beef Sukiyaki, 2 Rice set, sashimi set, and one side dish with Jellyfish, baby optopus and kimchi squid, and 2 glasses of ice water. It was a sure sumptious meal.




We shopped a little before going back home. I got pressie for Qian Ting's bdae! yay~!
Whee~! I'm following my sis and her bf to Botanic Gardens on Thurs for her wedding photoshoot! Cool.. But i gotta wake up at 5am.. T.T I wanna follow her to Kelong also.. but.. exam.. and mummy dun wanna go. so if i go, i'll be left alone with her friends!
Btw, blogged wrongly for the previous entry. XM's watch suppose to be from Fossil, not Titus. hee..
Gomenasai to Queens and korkor. Can't pei all of u to sing K! Got exams. =/
"I'm happy if you are. =)"

No comments: