Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bitch!

Sad this morning when i wake up. cuz i was in the middle of a great dream. I dreamt that Jeff flies! my mum, me and a grp of others dunno who were in Jeff's house.( i didn't know wad for.) haha.. His house was special. I entered a magical room with fancy blue door with Jeff, requested him to fly me. Above is an exit in the middle of the ceiling. He carried me, trying to fly out of that exit. That exit was rather small. So he tried several times to adjust ourselves in order to fly through and out of that exit. Just when we got the right position, my alarm rang! damn. So we only flew to the height of the ceiling. -___-"

Haha, anyway, that's just another dream. lols.

Met Yee Ling, Yan Shuang, and their friend, Dina(sry if spelt wrongly) at TP at 2pm this afternoon. They ate at Design canteen. I didnt cuz i ate at home. I thought they meet so late, must have eaten lunch. lols. haha. nvm la. I koped a bit of Yee Ling's Beef Steak. or rather the fats. xD. nice! I miss their Beef Steak. still as tender and yummy as ever. (: We proceeded to the bookshop after that. Bought 2 pens and some chocos. and then to the library. We studied in the project room. haha. till 5 plus and off we went. =P

Reached home at 6pm.. Ate dinner.. and came online. did the polyGES survey thingy.. meant for TP grads. and dunno what to do alrdy. did the below quiz. haha..



This is True ok!




You Are 40% Bitchy



You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.

Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

No comments: