Friday, October 10, 2008

Low Mood

Haiz.. sadded.

Hasn't been effective in studying the whole of today..or should i say i'm almost unproductive at all. Not a step of progress. To recap, i dunno what i've done today. Probably starring at my notes, but mind kept wondering off somewhere. I seriously don't know what happened to me.. again. My mind full of him again, very often. I don't know why is it coming back but, me, being a girl who loves to daydream, can't seem to shake off those thoughts. They're haunting me every now and then when i'm alone. Maybe tt's the reason why i can't be studying at home. The feeling's terrible, being able to do nothing about it. - I guess someone's facing the same problem as me these few days.

Haiz.. even my air-con wanna play with me.. Dripping water now. -_-"

Is stress such a powerful factor that will boost one's courage to commit a painful suicide? No, i'm not talking about myself. So don't worry. Whatever it is, i don't believe she will and really hope she won't. Since she told me so much, means i'm responsible somehow for her safety. I will try my best to ensure nothing happens to her.

No comments: