Friday, October 17, 2008

BERI TIRED

Super Tired.. Not going to study later.. maybe falling on my bed after blogging.. dunno y so tired.. only went school ma.. and it's.... quite -___-"

Woke up at 7.30am this morning.. tried to study after bathing and breakfast.. but nth can go in.. thinking that after few more hrs go sch.. i ccant really concentrate whenever i noe tt im going out after a few hrs. like 2 or 3 hrs kind.. so finally 2.30pm i went out.. reach sch ard 4.10pm? just fer 1 Sec de photoshoot.. -.-" it's fer the student card fer taking attendance next yr. Felt kinda stupid. went all the way to clementi just fer 1 sec photoshot. -.-" wasted my 3 hrs. i cld have developed the mood fer studying instead.

Super sian. Another pathetic day again. I screened through my contacts in my HP and called or smsed every possible human beings out fer dinner but none have time fer me. i did it last minute cuz at first, Bro said maybe bringing us to crystal Jade cuz he had a $90 voucher but he cant cfm.. He only called to say it was cancelled at around 2pm.. and Mum need to know if she need to cook my dinner before 4pm(The time she usually start cooking).. Means i was left with 2 hrs to ask ppl out fer dinner. It's Fri nite, i dun wanna eat at home and wanna stay out late like everyone else do. BUT not a single soul is free .. again.. I even asked those tt i nv ever ask b4 out fer dinner lo.. Lolx. Ppl like pinwen and yongmin.. guess im really desperate.. i tried till 4.10pm.. i gave up and called mum to ask her cook my dinner.. Ppl who can meet up are like Liu Jing - who ask me to meet her up fer quick dinner and follow her to attend one seminar by brother darren.. -.- wad i wan is quality time. not to go to talks; Queenie - Onlu can meet at 8pm cuz she knocks off at 8pm.. which is 3hr time gap.. i went off at 5pm.. Initially wanted to meet Heihei at 10pm.. But i realised im super tired ard 7 plus when i just finished my dinner. so forget it.. im realli tird.. gg slp nw.. nites.. =)

No comments: