Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pass only!

Alright, i'm emo-ing since yesterday when i got back my OB individual assignment. It's just a PASS! or should i thank God i passed at least? Was feeling bad all the while till maybe this morning when i woke. I slept like damn early yesterday nite at 9pm and woke up only at 8am. shit i slept for so long. Anyway, ok, i admit my assignment wasn't really focused on OB principles. Well, only thing now is to study hard enough for exams. =/

18 more days to DC exam. =/ I'm sorry gers, if i decided not to attend the K session later. U gotta understand.

I'm 30mins away from leaving my hse to sch, and now, what a sudden heavy rain?!
Make me not feeling like gg out but i need to cuz it's revision lec. *sigh* I wish we can get back the DC proj today. xD

No comments: