Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zoo

Happy Birthday to John!

Msged him like yst nite 12.03am. was late by 3 minutes but i guessed it's ok. haha.. and i've been checking my hp every as and when after the msg, thinking if he will reply. at least a thank u or something. But he didnt initally. Was rather disappointed. the last time i checked my phone was 3 plus am. I thought alot to myself. Maybe he can't be bothered, afterall it's just another normal friend's bdae wish. Or he's asleep. Or he's still angry with me becuz of tt nite's conversation. But luckily it's none of them cuz he actly replied me at 4 plus am. cuz he was at the club, tts y the late reply. didn't noticed it even though im not aslp yet. Ok la, at least he replied a thank u or smt like this, it's enough for me. =] I bloody hell can't get to slp yesterday nite until like 5 plus am? I guess i was vexed with the decision to be made the next morning. I tossed left and right on bed bed for hours. Damn frustrating, esp surrounded with all the soft toys.

Cycling

Well, cycled down to bedok reservoir yesterday nite with baby.. hmm.. actly was running at the park with sisters.. but i think baby just need someone to go out with.. she suggested swimming.. but it was kinda last min.. so felt a bit lei zeh.. and i suggested y nt cycling instead.. I realise and admit that my cycling skill sucks and my stamina sucks too. lols. cham liao la.. i everything also forget and rmb part of the skills.. like.. swimming, bladding and cycling.. =X It took me like 1 hr 15 min to reach Hazel's hse (opp seng siong). LOL.. i know it's long.. haha.. and i perspired like hell.. i felt kinda giddy and i got cramps on my right tigh when we reached the coffee shop opp.. My right leg kinda cant walk properly and feeling weak. haha. i hope i didnt scared joyce cuz she said my whole face and lips turned white. Lucky i didnt puke like last time.. when i cycled to pasir ris with Jorine.. lols.. I told u i got bad stamina! It reminds me of tt time during the BSN company party at Aranda.. I almost blanked out after the continuous run to pasir ris park.. Because it's group competition so we have to run as fast as we could.. after i reached the destination, i stopped completely and my vision blanked out. It's like if a person stand infront of me, i can only see the white image of a person. It's that bad.. somemore tt time the sunshine was strong.. It was kinda pai seh la.. cuz i was the only one sitting down beside at the bench, resting and seeing the whole big group of bosinians playing games infront of me.. and Jennifer or Zie brought me medical oil.. i forgot.. super ps.. and ya, weak. Things like this happened to me ever since my pri 5 incident. The day when i had fever and almost fainted. I was vomitting after seeing the doc when my mum was buying some groceries. I cldn't take it half way back home and was seated dwn at some grass patch. and soon after a grp of ppl crowded me. and my dad came to carry me back to the clinic. Ate my medicine there and felt much better. haha, anyway, we went to Hazel's hse after that.. I decided to park my bicycle at her hse and take bus back home after that.. lols.. and sry to joyce cuz i didnt pei her cycle back and she got to get her friend to cycle back tgt with her.

Zoo

I actly felt like blogging more of the emotional part, so details of the excursion will be updated the next entry.

Finally, i decided to accompany baby and the others(hazel and Liu Jing) (i said this way cuz the main character is her) to zoo after much dilemma between studies and friends or rather sisters. I still think that i can't bear to reject or disappoint her in the end cuz it's like.. i know she's still.. sad? and think it's good if i can just avail myself? since she n hazel keep insisting i go, den i think.. she really hope i go and.. i think it's just little and simple things that i can do la.. if not, in wad way am i fit to be called a sister if i cant fulfil just a small part of my sister's wish. She wanted to go to the zoo long ago but never due to some reason. So we are just fulfilling her simple wish. Yup, we had a great, fun and tiring day i think.. But the most important element that really made my day is the presence of the girls - Joyce, Hazel and Liu Jing really. It's not really the zoo. I mean it is the zoo plus u gers but w/o u all, it might not be as much fun u see? and ya, the 3 of them actually treated me for the entrance fee. THANK YOU LOVELYS! Thinking n understanding that i'm a student with no PT job, they paid for my entrance fee. Frankly speaking, i'm really pai seh but at the same time, touched. Really ps cuz like... i realise recently Hazel seems to be treating. and Joyce sometimes as well.. I promise i wun ill-treat u all when i got myself a job! =))

We rushed to Changi Airport to pick Xue Mei up cuz she's back from her HK trip with her company. Omg, she's so independent! More independent than me! cuz she spent the 3 extra days in HK, making trips on her own.. like.. finding out which route to take, hw to take the MTR.. blabla.. to meet her uncle or wadeva. I think i'll just cry if im left alone in a totally new country. I can't. Esp a road idiot like me. I'm sure i can't find the way back to my hotel once i step out of it. Anyway, we had Ya Kun in airport T2. The quality is bad. really. nvm. lols. Xue Mei bought each of us a very very unique thingy. Especially in SG i think. Cuz i dun think it's sold in SG yet. Its a Digital Photo Key Chain. Something like the digital photo frame sold in shopping malls but just that the one she got for us is a small, key chain sized one. It can store up to 160+ photos from what Xue Mei said. It's kinda cool. i love it! Thanks XM! I realise i actly miss u quite a lot! hehe..

Joyce accompanied me bus back while the other 3 took cab home. Along the journey was.. r/s talks? I think i can understand how she's feeling right now la. omg, she said till she cry. It actly.. sort of .. made me think abit and dunno y somehow, i felt hurt as well? like.. recalling back.. and feeling it. Well, totally understand hw she felt. Just hope that she can stay strong and like.. really can put him out of her mind soon. Don't think too much ger. Time will heal, it's just a matter of how long and how u allow urself to think, in which direction. It's not so bad afterall, cuz u still have us.. whahaha.. We all love u. =)

No comments: