Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Segh

Ok, im sorta motivated after viewing Olive's effort in the Project. Im so gonna do something about it. But first, let me warm up by blogging as i'm still feeling "segh" and my brain was kinda.. not working?

Yesterday was meet up with Baby Joyce, Husband Hazel, and the Dwarf twins at CS for movie. Well, we had the worse movie of the year - My Best Friend's Girl. It's a huge mistake to make that decision to watch that movie. It SUCKS. No plot. Waste my time n money. I almost feel like walking out of the movie theatre half way through the movie. It's just a dumb show.

After that, we bused down to Hazel's place. It was raining. Went 7-eleven to buy drinks and tidbits. I think yesterday was the drunkest i've ever been and also, the least slp after that. Ususally i will sleep till like afternoon 12 plus? whahahax. I think i slept like 3+am? cuz Joyce can't drink more cuz she gotta teach tuition today at 11am. can't be so drunk. so no one pei me le. btw, Onli like 2 of us were drinking. Hazel had one glass. and the twins had coke.=p. and wake at 8+. But i don't think i can afford to sleep now. I'm still trying to 'wake' myself up. and O ya, i remembered we sucked penis yst. lol. no la.. it was lamb shank. haha. they just look alike. xD! It just happened to be on Hazel's table. haha. i think her cousin's nanny gave them. and she asked me to try. nice. The bone marrow doesn't taste like bone marrow though. and it's not realli red kind but more to curry colour. I'm gonna dabao the one tt they sell outside home to try one day. why dao bao? Cuz eating that outside is so no image.

I hope i'm still able to go out later. *a promise to myself - Never do something about the project = No outing later!*

I'm so gonna puke*

No comments: