Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Boiling

*Boiling Boiling!*

Was boiling with anger when i saw JW's blog. Com'on man. It's not like i dun care! but ur violent-ness really leaves me this Ying1 Ying3. Seriously! Ya, i saw u on the train too, just before i'm gonna alight at Raffles city station. Once i saw u, immediate scene of that day flashed through my mind. I tried to start a conver with u several times on msn, but scenes of that day pop out in my mind, leaving me with that disgusted feeling that i can't overcome with. He said he didn't deserve a break-up. But is it an issue of whether u deserve or not? u state that it's because u are going through the HARD UNI LIFE? SO? BIG DEAL? Does it mean that you got NO WRONG even if you did a horrible things to ur gf and you still deserve to be tgt with her? Yes, u dun deserve cuz i admit i are a gd bf. but That significant horrible day is just enough to spoil it off. U claimed that ur injury is caused by my insensitivity??? or should it be YOUR INSENSITIVITY instead?!?!

Yes, i promised ur bro that i will meet u up after u've cooled down because i thought i will be able to forget and forgive abt that incident, but i realised it wasnt that easy. it has affected me to an extend and to date, im still not able to bring myself to face you. That is just the worse day i've ever experienced in my life. I'm just like.. had an encounter with a mad man, but he's my bf, infront of me. I'm glad i sill managed to stay cool then. Do you know ur words just pierced through my heart. Do u know how much i have to hide infront of my family? Not just u, that u hidden infront of ur friends, but u just acted like a cry baby infront of ur family members. i didn't wanted to say all these from the start. But now, knowing how u really think, im so pissed. Which guy wld even involve their family members in their relationship? It's so sickening. Cuz they nothing nth about the whole incident and will jump to conclusion that it's my fault that i caused the whole thing. And ur friends only hear your side of story.

Ya, im still feeling disgusted of what happened. I thought we cld be gd friends again. But it seems that the r/s btw us has turned to hatred. I didnt regret the r/s, i'm sorry i cant bring myself to fork out in the r/s. At least i knew it myself that i've tried, no matter u see it or not. I know u've tried to change for me too. We done our part. The only thing i really cant stand is when u like to get angry over things which i think is small matter and U, everytime wanted to make it BIG. and i wanna get back my speaker some day if i can. i will buy my own straightener. Y wld i have left it in ur hse? tts becuz i realli think we will be stable. But things just didnt end nicely.

No comments: