Thursday, October 09, 2008

Weddingshoot

Awww~ I'm damn tired nw. gonna fall on my bed straight after blogging.

Really woke at 5am this morning. Long time nv wake so early le.. haha.. dunno whether to wear nice or just shorts n Tee will do.. If wear shorts n Tee, later maybe need take photo leh? If wear dress.. Huh? go botanic garden wear so nice for wad? hahaha.. aiya, anyway, i wore dress.. My sis keep asking my wear jeans can le. but the problem is i rather wear dress than Jeans la.. siao.. go botanic garden wear jeans.. wan burn me ah.. haha.. Ok, supposedly, im there to pull her train. But ended up, im like go there for nth la! In the end she say she can hold it herself, but sometimes, she still helped the gardener to sweep the ground. Anyway, it's laid down during the photoshoot.. and the place is like.. full of ants? Then forget it le, let it be dirty liao.. The person's gonna dry clean it anyway. So my mum and me were like thinking wad are we there for.. help them carry stuff and follow them all the way.. wear so nice only take 1 shot of us tgt. !!! Haiz. lol.. sad la. hahahaax. Early in the morning, the make up artist instruct me to do the neccessaries for my sis in the mist of the session.. Things like helping her to take out the .. forgot wads tt call.. the white transparent cover.. got lots of pins.. and the flowers on her head.. need to be careful not to spoil her hair cuz got lots of other pins. diao~ den teach me how to help her wear other accessories..im like.. =S when i heard tt.. Yuan Lai my sis ask me go got motive one.. do all the sai kungs. But in the end turn up nv help much cuz she only took out the 'white cover' in the end.. and that job is done by someone name W? one of my sis n her bf's friend, who goes there with us just for taking pics cuz is his interest too. He's super talkative. I think he almost talked non-stop from the time he stepped into my hse early in the morning till he get off the car when he reached his hse after the morning photo taking session.. haha.. my sis n her bf were like saying.. If i can talk like him, then i can easily know a lot of people.. but i was telling them like.. tts quite impossible.. im such introvet to ppl whom im not familiar with. so how can that happen? But they were telling me like.. But it's better if i can make it like Hai Han, the photographer.. No need to talk and earn tons of money. Cuz he's famous and he really lives up to his name ma! that one no need say la.. whahahax.. He's a super tall guy standing at 1.97m tall.. i was kinda shocked to see him dressed rather "lock-kok" this morning at Botanic gardens. He really looked like he just wake up, but they say it's his style. lols. and the linen top and pants he was wearing was all branded? xD and he's super skinny. but he's rather young.. 25 yrs old. He earns gd money! but u gers can forget wads on ur mind le cuz.. hmm.. to think of it, better not say it here.. haha.. here's his blog. View if u are interested. http://tanhaihan.com/


Anyway, it's a hot day and mum n me were merely following n perspiring throughout. We were rather redundant actly. Finally near the last part we found the canteen and rested there. 12pm when we reached home.. rushed and prepared to meet HJ. i managed to catch a nap at 12.30pm.. super tired.. till 1pm i woke.. met HJ at airport.. studied.. till 10pm.. but only studied 1 chap. xD told u im slow! =P

No comments: