Tuesday, October 07, 2008

haiz

Happy Birthday to Xue Mei, Liu Jing, Sylvia, Shu Ying and Estee!!!

Thurs gonna be a tiring day.

I thought i can choose not to go on Thurs for my sis's wedding photoshoot. I still wanted to go, but to think of my exam revision, i better not. But when i told her my decision, she said she actly needed me to go. Diao.. lol.. cuz she wan me to help her lift her train. Well, then ok lor.. anyway, she say it'll end early like 10am. So it's ok. I thought i can earn myself an american breakfast if i go.. Just now my sis's bf was at my hse. I asked them if breakfast is included and he ask me to go buy bun or something there.. LOL. and i said i thought i can have my American Breakfast. lols. There's a cafe there not bad de.. i like the American Breakfast. hee... and then in the end he said he'll treat american breakfast after that.. lols. but my sis say the restaurant renovating? =/

And gotta meet Hong Jing at 2pm after that to study at the airport. yea, i asked her meet to study! and think she need my idea for her research as well.. Sunday's meet up with Hong Jing again to study at SMU.She driving again.. yay~ and is QT's bdae. She'll be free to meet us at least for dinner if she dun meet that Adam's Apple guy!! lol..~~

As usual, i dreamt of him the night before yesterday again cuz we met, i cant rmb the dream now but it's a sweet one. =) Will i dream of him tonite too?

No comments: