Thursday, October 02, 2008

i love u.

I didnt dreamt of him last night. Prob cus i thought of him for about 1 hr before i enter my sleep.

The smses, his voice, made me thought quite abit about the past..

Pictures flashed through my mind.

When we were together
Scenes where he sheltered me from the rain
Scenes where he's so gentlemen towards me
Scene where we fed each other ice-cream
Scene where we bit on one sushi maki tgt
Scene where he taught me geography
Scenes where he would come in my class and wait for me to finish my work, and send me home
Scenes where he protected me
Scenes of how gentle n nice he treated me
Scenes where we walked like penguins
Scenes of how upset he is when i never initiate
Scenes where i was so shy
Scenes when i felt so blessed

When we aren't together
Scenes where he sheltered me from the rain
Scenes where we were kinda childish and playful
Scenes where he cycled me
Scene where he offered to treat me sushi
Scenes where i tried to get his love back
Scenes where we were crazy
Scenes where we were unhappy with each other
Scenes of how we disappoint each other
Scenes of how jealous i was


Although he is a different he now, better is some ways and "badder" in some ways, no matter how he change, for better or for worse, he is still him. Although i tried to forget him all these years, and although i admit i suceed, but to a certain extent, although i sincerely treat him like one best friend, deep down my heart, i know, i love him still & love him for who he is.

No comments: