Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heylo!

Omg. i think im not touching my notes for today as well... Im too engrossed in chatting with friends on msn. =X ppl like Hazel and Jerry! make me no mood to study. =X hahaahahhaa.. no la.. jk.. u all are sure fun peeps!

Supposed to meet John for dinner at TM. just finding someone to pei me cuz mummy not cooking dinner. suppose to meet at 6pm but in the end he got some work to be done and gotta push it to 7pm.. but i alrdy reach tamp by 6pm. so i guess i dun wanna wait for 1 hr alone.. so not meeting him le.. got my things and dabao-ed back for myself and mummy as well. reached home at 6.45pm.

Hong Jing flew me aeroplane... =( i shopped at NTUC today alone after school.. thinking that we are camping tml at SMU and foodcourt all not open on Sundays. Bought tidbits, sara lee cake.. and sausages.. thinking to make lunch boxes for lunch or smt.. but in the end she told me she meeting her friends to do project.. =.=" eh.. means cant meet qt too.? aiya. sad. tml at hm sure cannot concentrate. =(

Ok, i will wake early to study tml!!! Joyce's asking or KTV at her hse tml. must tell myself NO. maybe late evening.. go over to visit her.. Dun sad le baby! Hazel and me will try our best to give u wad potato can't give u! *but must wait for me finish exam* hees..

No comments: