Wednesday, October 01, 2008

another

Right! Here's the third blog entry of the day!
Yup, i've done a bit of a project. Chatted with Charles.. Someone from SIM who took BB before..
He reminded me lots of things that i needa take note of in this project cuz he had done his.
Many thanks Charles. =)

So i'm gonna read up my notes and try applying theories to my project later at night. Guess can't go out today le. =(

Oh, btw, i finally found someone with the authentic windows xp software to revive my desktop! Yuppie~ that means i no longer needa share my lappy with sisterssss.. =D

O, and my main purpose here is to upload pics. =p


At Heihei's hse.


Cheers!



What kinda expression? =P


We drank this much. =]
=============================================================
Random pic:


Yummy Fan Shu porridge! lol.

No comments: